YTKO Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and our company is registered on the Data Protection Public Register of the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or via our support services contractual terms, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
YTKO Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect some or all of the following information, depending on which of our services you use:
- name, company name and job title
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, city and areas of interest
- personal information such as education, disability, ethnicity, skills, experience
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping for candidate assessment, recruitment, staff HR and payroll
- Business Support Project reporting and supply of selected data to the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) (who manage European funds on behalf of the UK, see “ERDF funded projects” below) and our Contract Lead Accountable Partner (if applicable).
- If you have consented for us to do so, we may periodically send you an e-newsletter from the designated project/service or YTKO Group with new or complementary YTKO Group products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We can remove this email address at any time on request.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We use a number of carefully chosen companies who could also have a copy of some of your data:
- Backblaze (for backups)
- Basecamp (for project management)
- DigitalOcean (for backups)
- Eventbrite (for event registration)
- Formsite (for online forms)
- Google (for email & documents)
- Instiller (for email newsletters)
- MailChimp (for email)
- MythicBeasts (for data hosting)
- Tractivity (for client recording)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online or via our paper forms. We also regularly train and update our staff around the required provisions of GDPR regulation. The US companies we use are all covered by Privacy Shield.
We are obliged to retain your personal data for the duration of all of our EU/government funded business support service contracts and for longer for auditing and compliance purposes.
Using our websites
Our websites collect the following (non-identifying) information (via Google Analytics):
- the internet domain and IP addresses from which you access the website
- the type of browser (for example Internet Explorer or Firefox)
- the operating system you use (for example, Windows, Macintosh)
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages you access
which will also set some cookies:
If there is a YouTube video embedded on any of the pages, that too will set cookies:
The Information Commissioner’s Office has information about disabling cookies and/or opting-out of Google Analytics.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.