It’s slowly getting to that time of year… and we are loving hearing the Christmas-themed whispers that are starting to fill our social feeds and office chatter. So many of our amazing Outset clients are lined up and booked into the many Christmas markets that will be popping up between now and the big day in December.
From the best locally-sourced food, to special gifts handcrafted in Cornwall and joyous evening strolls with a cup of mulled wine, Christmas craft markets are the best!
As such, we’ve been chatting to our clients and rounded up details of the many markets they will be attending with their handmade wares, putting together a selection of these events happening over the next couple of months. So draw up your Christmas lists and get planning a lovely festive shopping day out!
- Truro Cathedral Artisan Market, Saturday 6th November
- St Newlyn East Craft Market, Saturday & Sunday 6th & 7th November
- St. Petrocs Church Christmas Market, Bodmin, Saturday 20th November
- Duchy Fairs’ Shop Small Market Christmas Special, Truro, Friday & Saturday 19th & 20th November
- Grampound Christmas Market, Saturday 27th November
- Fowey Christmas Market Weekend, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 26th 27th 28th November
- Krowji Open Studios, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 26th 27th 28th November
- Mawgan Porth Christmas Market, Sunday 28th November
- St. Ive’s Christmas Market, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 3rd 4th 5th December
- Creek Arts & Craft, Devoran Village Hall, Saturday 4th December
- The Great Christmas Market, Alverton Hotel, Sunday 5th December
- Heartlands Christmas Market, Saturday & Sunday 4th 5th December
- Enchanted Xmas Markets at Royal Cornwall Showground, 9th – 12th, 16th – 19th December
- Globe Vale Christmas Market, throughout December