Create a Website using WordPress Workshop
This is the second in our series of workshops that will help you create your own website using WordPress.
Our workshop is perfect if you’ve organised your domain and hosting and you’re ready to start adding content to your website, and will include adding text and images to your web pages, using themes, plug-ins and widgets, together with an introduction to search engine optimisation.
It’s a full day hands-on workshop and you can bring your laptop or tablet with you so you can fully engage with the activities.
Not sure if this workshop is right for you?
Find out by answering yes or no to the following questions:
- Do you have your domain and hosting confirmed?
- Do you have regular access to a computer, laptop or large tablet with keyboard?
- Are you confident about using the internet?
- Can you use word processing software like Microsoft Word?
- Do you understand computer file structures and how to move and rename files?
- Do you understand the difference between high and low res images?
If you have answered “no” to any of these questions or you don’t have your domain and hosting organised then we recommend attending our Introductory Website Workshop first.
To get the most out of this workshop, you’ll need to have WordPress installed on your device. Please contact us on 01209 311063, at least a week before the workshop, and we’ll be able to help.
Our workshops are open to all our clients who have already completed the Start Your Business sessions. Please register your interest using the form below, and one of our team will be in touch.