Our service and its core programme of content has been refined over a decade, incorporating acknowledged best practice that can be easily adapted for any audience, anywhere. We are particularly focussed on providing support for those who live in deprived communities, such as inner cities and coastal communities, and those facing the biggest barriers to enterprise.
The demographics we work with include:
- Long-term unemployed
- Black and minority ethnic groups (BME)
- People aged between 16-25 and over 50
- Single parents
- Recently redundant, or at risk of redundancy
- People with physical disabilities and long-term health conditions
- People who have mental health conditions
- People who are economically inactive
The range of programme options available allows for a high level of personalisation to a potential funder’s needs. We work with you to ensure that you get the right bespoke support and provision for your area.
Using our award-winning framework we deliver outstanding returns on investment for our funders and life-changing benefits for our clients. The results speak for themselves, but don’t take our word for it – meet our success stories or read what funders and partners say about us.
Contact us to find out how we can support your community goals.
‘Seeing the effect Outset has had on people like Sonja Amesbury is a privilege. My congratulations to everyone involved. The work Outset does to help people achieve success, particularly those who are usually under-represented in business, is highly admirable and great to see in practice.’
- Chuka Umunna, Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills