Outset is a uniquely versatile, highly cost-effective programme that delivers pre-start and business start-up support, access to finance and specialist growth provision.
The programme has been refined over a decade, incorporating acknowledged best practice that can be easily adapted for any audience, anywhere. Our main focus is providing services for those facing the biggest barriers to enterprise, including:
- Long-term unemployed
- Black and minority ethnic groups (BME)
- People aged between 16-25 and over 50
- Single parents
- Recently redundant, or at risk of redundancy
- People with physical disabilities and long-term health conditions
- People who have mental health conditions
- People who are economically inactive
- Individuals living in the UK’s most deprived wards, including isolated rural areas, coastal communities, and inner city wards high on the IMD
See what our clients say about Outset:
The range of programme options available allows for a high level of personalisation to a potential funder’s needs. We work with you to ensure that you get the right bespoke support and provision for your area.
Using our award winning framework we deliver outstanding returns on investment for our funders and life-changing benefits for our clients. The results speak for themselves, but don’t take our word for it – meet our success stories or read what funders and partners say about us.
‘Seeing the effect Outset has had on people like Sonja Amesbury (Outset client) is a privilege. I’d like to congratulate everyone involved. The work they do to help people achieve success, particularly those who are usually under-represented in business, is highly admirable and great to see in practice.’
- Chuka Umunna, Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills